My responsibilities included tasks from the MIS and other IT Applications Departments.
This includes, but not limited to the following: application development for IT and other departments, requirements acquisition, documentation (SOX/SDLC), QA and user test and acceptance, maintenance and support, and mentoring junior level programmers.
• Selected by several other department directors to create specific complex applications, as part of Their Team.
• Developed and maintained SDLC documentation for all facets of design, development, and testing.
• Partnered with senior management and business users to deliver numerous complex applications.
• Engineered advanced level reports and charts with extensive UX parameter pages, reporting, and drill-down capabilities.
• Increased productivity by more than 50% by mentoring junior-level developers in the use of the WebFOCUS tools for application analysis and development.
• Reduced project completion time by as much as 75% by constructing reporting templates and standards.
• Transformed 200+ reports from BIRT and C++ to WebFOCUS 82 as the technical lead.
• Decreased processing time by at least 80% for the weekly and monthly reporting cycles by converting major applications from
Oracle Reports to WebFOCUS. The reporting cycles generate and distribute 18K store and organizational level reports in
approximately 20 minutes.