Title: Trust and Custody Regulatory Reporting Analyst.
Reporting Analyst creates queries, reports and graphs and conducts analyses to detect and monitor existing fraud activity and to minimize future fraud. Incorporates industry and bank-wide data with DDA operations and security systems to provide a holistic view of the fraud prevention efforts. Builds, supports, and maintains user dashboards, reporting objects (views and metadata).
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 10 or more years of experience in operations/technology project management activities.
- Two plus years of WebFOCUS AppStudio development experience
- Four or more years of FOCUS/WebFocus experience with at least two years in AppStudio and deep understanding of dialogue manager variables, branching syntax and related debugging
- Combined 7 plus years’ experience in business intelligence, statistical, operations or financial analysis, management
accounting or similarly rigorous analytical activities Superior research and analytical capabilities and strong algebra/logic skills.
- An aptitude and desire for continued professional learning.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong understanding of statistical and graphical analysis and presentation concepts.
- Experience in dashboard and menu development.
- Experience in financial industry fraud detection.
- Understanding of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member across business lines.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel, and PowerPoint.